Monday, April 15, 2013

Blu disposable e-cig and cigarette coupons.

I know just as well as the next person that electronic cigarettes are not the best thing in the world, if you're just replacing regular cigarettes. But my plan is to taper off, to help alleviate the withdrawal symptoms. In this case, they have proven to be quite helpful in smoking cessation.

I still have two cigarettes left.

I just purchased a disposable e-cig by Blu. I like it. I can really see myself using the zero nicotine ones in the near future.

I have a small victory I'd like to share. When i got home from work, there were cigarette coupons in my mailbox. I always use those coupons. But this time, in the trash they went! Hooray!

I will continue to post my victories, no matter how small or insignificant. I will also post my not so proud moments. This is, after-all, a blog about quitting smoking.

1 comment:

  1. Vapesourcing.com is one of the world's leading producers of electronic cigarette products. The company was founded in 2014, and offers best customer service options through their live sales chat, toll-free number or email. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/snowwolf-vfeng-s-230w-kit.html

    ReplyDelete