Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekend update.



Day 4 - Had a few brews. Did not trigger me to smoke. I did vape more than usual though. I went to the mall amd purchased some medium strength cartridges. I really do not like the light at all. I barely get a vapor or menthol flavor. V2 should be here tomorrow. I am still using the first medium cartridge that I started with. So it was a waste to buy more. This thing is lasting forever!

Day 5 - attended my 5 year old nephews birthday party. Other adult smokers were there. Stuck to vaping. Developed a mean headache, not sure if its because I haven't had a regular cigarette or because of being around a ton of kids. Later that night I had a few beers and was around other smokers. Still didn't crack!

Today is day 6 and I am okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment