Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day one re-cap.

Yesterday was my first full day of not smoking cigarettes.

I busted out my e-cig whenever I felt the intense urge for a cigarette. It helped some, but it's nothing like the real thing. 

Did some work outs, watched some TV, cooked a diner that involved chopping lots of veggies - to try to keep my mind off of it.

I did have a true test of my willpower last night and as bad as I felt like I NEEDED a cigarette (which would have been quite easy, I could have just walked up stairs and got one from my father). I didn't. I stuck to my e-cig. 

I did however, almost take a cigarette butt out of the ashtray (I know gross, but so is smoking). Told myself no, and emptied it into the trashcan. 

I should have emptied it before I decided I was going to quit!


No comments:

Post a Comment